Tuesday 1 November 2011

Something about the 80s part 2(films)

Back to the theme of the 80s. So I thought would share some clips from some timeless 80s film classics. Please see the clip below ok some of the snippnets in this clip below include some tv shows and tv magazine clippings ok so not all movie related but I really like they way this video has been put together. It really captures some of true essence of this decade.




When I think of the 80s I can't help but think of a great director called John Hughes the clip below is a really fantanstic video that puts together some great Hughes moments. I admit I haven't seen all of these movies but most of the ones I have seen Uncle Buck, Ferries Bullers day off and breakfast club to name but a few have remained some the great movies of 80s.I really liked the song in this video as well it goes so well with Teen sprit of the 80s.

 There are so many fab films that were made in this period I did find a few more clips but didn't want to overload this blog but if you want carry with the 80s cheese please see these videos below lol. I thought they were quite fun to watch!! Enjoy :))






                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment